About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Monday, December 29, 2008

How will you be spending you New Year's Eve???

So, New Year's Eve is upon us once again. And the neverending dillema of how the evening will be spent is here again. There is a part of me that just wants to spend it at home relaxing with my family and maybe a few friends playing games and hanging out. Then there is the side of me that would rather go out and party it up. But the thought of drinking too much is not high on my list of things I want to do. So my friends and I are debating which we would rather do. I kind of feel like the whole New Year's Eve thing is overrated anymore. Everything is so overpriced. It used to be that you could go out and have a great evening for a moderate price. Anymore you have to spend an arm and a leg to have an enjoyable evening. How will you guys be spending your evening? I'm still not sure but I will be sure to post some pictures of it. Later gaters.

1 comment:

lisavengesta said...

i agree; i think we might just stay in and play some board games with neighbors! too much money to go out and party ;)