About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lazy, tired day

Aaagh. I am so freaking tired. The past few days have been so busy. With baking, goody bags, pot lucks and such. And today I would have loved to just veg out but my hubby and kids wanted to drive to Yokota to do some shopping. So, after my Wii fit workout, I jumped in the shower and afterwards we headed out. We got back around 5ish so my day was shot. And now I just feel lazy even though I have stuff to do. On the plus side, I did find some good stuff for Jacob. That boy is growing so fast it is hard to find clothes for him. And the selection at our base sucks. Also, we got to get Vengesta's picture taken with Santa. And this was digital so we got to choose the picture we wanted and then they printed it. She looked so cute. I am going to have Donnie scan it for me tomorrow. Jacob didn't want his picture taken. My baby boy is growing up. :( I knew it would happen eventually but I guess I wasn't ready. Only a few days left before Christmas and I am getting excited.

No comments: