About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hackety hack!

Ugh. I have been coughing so much at night that I get very little sleep. And my throat is killing me. Thank God I am not at work. Yesterday my hubby came home and we went shopping without the kids. Then we went to lunch. Oriental beef stir fry. YUM! :) Over all, yesterday was great because my hubby came home early (930am) and we had the whole day together without the rug rats. That doesn't happen too often. I am very excited because we are going out to a Japanese party this Saturday. We are going to go with our friends by train to the restaurant. Then I think we are going to a club. So today I am going to dye my hair and figure out what I am going to wear. More later.

No comments: