About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I just had to share


So a friend sent this to me in an email and I just had to share it. It is so freaking cute. :) But it made me miss my dogs terribly. I think Donnie is going to go back and get them in late January or early February. We left them behind because we thought we would be in the hotel for at least 2 months and they would have to be kenneled which is not ideal. Especially because Macho does not like strangers if we are not around. Chacha is more loveable. But being little chihuahuas I would hate to see them in a big kennel. So, we left them in Italy with my parents. Kicker is, our sponsor had the hook up and got us a house a week after we got here. If we had known that, we would have brought them right away. So, now we are missing them. :(