About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Jump Girl Jump!

So lucky me, I am still sick. And although the congestion seems to be getting better, now my throat and left ear hurt. It's like this flu just wants to linger. So, I most probably will be home again tomorrow as well. Being home alone can be great when you are healthy and can work on things that you've been meaning to get done. But when you are sick it is so boring to lie around and watch tv. So today felt almost like a lost day. That didn't stop dh from being a pain in my ass. He wanted me to look up some stuff online for our moving claim. I took a nap after he gave it to me and then to be honest, I forgot about it. So now he is mad that I didn't do it. Uh, it has been sitting in our car for at least a month and now I am supposed to jump because he passed the task onto me?? Seriously, it doesn't work that way. And, I know I am very head strong but when you act all pissy with me, it will definitely NOT get done. I don't know why people think that if they get the ass with you they will get results. Remember the old saying that you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar?? Well, there is a lot of truth in that. If you are all sour with me...you bet your ass I will not comply. When you say jump I will not say, "how high?". That is not me. It never has and it never will be. So I say bring out the honey or kiss my gritts!! :)

No comments: