About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stuff and Nonsense




Ugh. I am starting to get sick. I think it's the flu. I am hoping it will pass quickly but being that my daughter is having her birthday party on Saturday I am sure it won't. Lucky me. Today I am finally going to upload some pics to this blog. It is my kids school pics. It is funny because they are going through this goofy, "I don't know how to smile" phase. Both of them at the same time. Seriously, they say that. And when you tell them to smile for a pic they get this goofy look on their faces. Hopefully they will outgrow that soon. It is still not cold here. So weird to have up all the Christmas lights up and it still be relatively warm outside. It is cold in the mornings and evenings but during the middle of the day it is comfortable. I am ready for some snow. Everyone seems to think it is going to snow this year so I am kinda looking forward to it. Aviano had snow this year. Go figure. Wish I could have seen it. It always looks so pretty when the snow covers the old houses. Oh well. Enjoy the pics for now.

2 comments:

lisavengesta said...

it's about time you put up some pictures. i'm sick too. it's been like a four day thing and no end is in site. ugh. good luck!

Carla said...

Love U