About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

We finally got our tree finished today. It looks so pretty. We went with a red and white Cardinals theme. Yes, my husband goes crazy for his Cardinals but this was actually my idea. There were some pretty ornaments with cardinals on them, a cardinal tree skirt and some cardinal bells that were cute. So I bought those and then added some other red and white ornaments and it just looks so very pretty. I am going to take some pictures of the tree and the front of the house tomorrow and add them on here. Tonight we got to have some alone time since our kids went to spend the night with my friends kids. We went out to dinner and did a little Christmas browsing. It was a really nice and relaxing evening. And on another note, I found some hair wax at Atsugi. I know that this sounds so uneventful but you have to understand that living here has made it hard to find lots of items. The commissary doesn't carry creamed spinach but carries several brands of regular spinach. And corn tortillas only come in every now and then. So when I do get to find items that have been hard for me to find, it is like a small victory. :)

No comments: