About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ode to a Liar

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who lie. I know that sounds so generic but it's true. I know that everyone thinks that there are valid times to lie. To spare someones feelings is one example. And to an extent I can see that point. White lies can seem so innocent. What I'm talking about is blatant lies. People who lie so often that they can't even remember what lies they've told. And it kills me because the more they lie the more they start to believe their own bs. They tell it so many times it becomes their reality. And what about when they get caught in a lie and instead of just coming clean they keep lying. Which only makes it worse and makes them lose all credibility. Furthermore, you get to the point where you just stop believing them, even in those rare moments that they are telling the truth. Their words become static in the background. Aaaarrrrgh! Liars suck!!

No comments: