About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yippee!!!

B-b-b-b-b bingo!!! So finally after 6 weeks of no bingo due to the holidays I get to go tonight. I have been feening for some bingo. How lame is that? I guess it is because I almost always win. I hesistated to go when my sister got me hooked in Italy. Now, I go every week. And it's not for blue haired old ladies anymore. Lots of young people go. Today at work I was excited and was talking to Emma about it. (She goes too.) So I made the joke that I had to practice yelling "bingo" for when I win tonight. So I yelled it and all the kids in the cafeteria were looking at me like I was crazy! LOL. And maybe I am a bit crazy. That's the beauty of me.

No comments: