About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome Home Cafe







We went to the "Welcome Home Cafe" which is a form of Harajuku. We barely made it in time for one drink and pictures with the girls. They don't allow you to take pictures but will take them for you and you pay $5. It was worth it. We want to go to one of the comic ones next. We were given membership cards as well. The girls wrote our names in Japanese and on the back of my membership card she wrote my name and "a lovely, young lady". Hahaha. You know I was older than her. lol. It was really fun and we laughed the whole time we were in there. Aki and I were fighting over the same waitress since you pick the one you want.

No comments: