About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Awesome day at a local park!

Today we took the kids to a local park that had all sorts of cool rope climbing things. We went with our friends and their kids. There was also a little tiny zoo there. I only got a few pictures of that because my battery died on my camera. This park was huge and there were a ton of people there playing, climbing, picnicing and flying their kites. We had a blast and can't wait to go again.



This little guy wanted out!!!
The lemurs must've been cold because they were huddled together!

Cute little kangaroo!

Vengesta on this bouncy thing!

Jacob in the tube!

Vengesta on her trapeeze! :)

Vengesta and her friend Alyssa!

Alyssa

Vengesta and a little Japanese girl!

Notice Donnie and Lamar on top???

1 comment:

lisavengesta said...

that park looks awesome!!