About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vegas Baby!!

Me and Angel

Tami, Jeremy and Me

Me making Donny feel me up. LOL.

Me and Kara

Me and my big brother Reggie

So the reunion in Vegas was a total blast. It was so great to see so many people I hadn't seen in years. And the weird thing is like we hadn't even been apart. We had our meet and greet on Friday evening and it was a load of fun. Everyone kind of went their own ways for dinner and then the majority of us went to the Voodoo Lounge. It was a lot of fun but the drinks were so expensive. We ended up getting a private area and ordering some bottles of alcohol (and they bring the mixers). Because we had a decent size group we were required to buy 4 bottles. First they tried to get us to pay $450 a bottle, then it was down to $300 in the end we paid $150 a bottle. I figure that since they also brought the mixers, it worked itself out price wise since drinks were $12 a piece.
On Saturday we had our dinner at Il Fornaio. It was a really good restaurant and the only good food I had the whole time I was in Vegas. The buffets sucked and were overpriced and the restaurant we ate at Friday night was absolutely so disgusting I didn't eat it. Anyways, the dinner was great and we had a fun time. We had awards for various things and class of 91 got all of them. Granted we also had the biggest turn out of any class. I even won for having travelled the farthest for the reunion. That night we went to the Nine Irishmen Pub. That was a lot less expensive and I think we may have had an even better time than we did at the Voodoo Lounge. They had a live band that was playing a kick ass selection of songs. We partied all night until it closed.
Sunday we had brunch and walked around. We passed Chris Daughtery, which I didn't even notice until my friends started freaking out. I got to meet up with my friend Angelica in the afternoon and spent the evening with her. Then I had to get back to my room and left on Monday morning. It was a pretty uneventful trip....until I got into Tokyo.

No comments: