About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Ok, Ok, I confess

Stevee, Journee and Skyee watching TV before bed

Journee, Dante, Stevee and Skyee acting crazy

My little Mario

Sweet Mario

Me and Mario

I've been so lazy since my return from my trip. I have lots of things I will be writing about over the next few days to catch you up on everything. Today I am just going to talk about my trip to Utah to see my brother and his family. I got to the airport early and had some time to kill so I walked around looking at all the shops. I ended up buying a geisha t-shirt for my sister. For lunch I had sushi at a little restaurant and it was quite expensive but since it was fresh and good I was okay with that. Until I left and went around the corner and found another sushi place that was a fraction of the cost. Oh well. Flight was uneventful. I finally arrived in Utah after a long flight and 2 smaller ones. I got to spend 9 days getting to know my nieces and nephews. The girls took a bit to get used to me but once they did, they were so much fun to play with. Baby Mario seemed to recognize me almost. I think he must have thought I looked like my mom. (Since she had spent a lot of time with him when he first came home from the hospital.) Had a great time bonding with the kids and my sister in law. Shopped...A LOT!!! It was a great visit. Here are a few pics from my trip.

No comments: