About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Only in Japan

OK, not really only in Japan but the title sounded nice. :) Yesterday morning it snowed. Yes, a spring snow. It wasn't sticking but regardless it was snowing. By about 11 the sun was shining and it warmed up A LOT!!! By the time I got off work at 2 I even had my jacket off. It has been such a mild winter I was shocked at the snow. I mean, it is technically spring now. The cherry blossoms are already starting to bloom. Hopefully it will warm up because we have our big cherry blossom festival on the 4Th. I will be uploading pictures so I am hoping there are a lot more blooms by then.
This Saturday Donnie and I are going to a Geisha house in Tokyo. It is a bit expensive but I think worth it. The Geisha's are going to perform fan dances and a tea ceremony. And then the Samurais will perform as well. I intend to take a ton of pictures so make sure you come back on Sunday to see the pictures.
Later gators!

No comments: