About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy, happy birthday Baby!

We finally had Jacob's birthday party on Saturday and it was awesome. I had it at the bowling alley and it was the best money I ever spent on a party. It was so much more relaxing to not have to do anything other than pick the theme, send the invitations out and show up. The bowling alley provided the food, drinks, decorations, cake, goodie bags and did all the clean up. It was such a stress free experience. And let me tell you, after seeing how the kids were all spastic, I am so glad they were not in my house. It would have been like a heard of bulls in a china shop. Kids that age are so loud and clumsy. :) I think overall I spent about what I would have if I had had it at home but the difference is that it involved very little work on my part. And the kids had a great time too. I'll post pictures later.

No comments: