About Me

My photo
Zama, Japan
Thought I would try this out. Mommy, daughter, sister, wife, friend, cousin.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Science Center pics

As usual, I am a little late. Here are the pictures from our trip to the Science Center. It was a really fun day. We had a great time playing with all the cool things. I was really lucky because I had a great bunch of kids. Jacob was happy because his "crush" Rachelle was in our group. They were so good I even bought them all ice cream. I was wore out on the way home and fell asleep on the bus.
Jacob, Alex, Rachelle & Akane

Jacob playing with this wheel thing.

Jacob, Alex, Akane and Rachelle playing
in the building center.

Jacob and the cool block tower.

Alex and Jacob

Jacob using this space launcher
to hit targets.

Jacob feeling what space gravity
feels like.

Jacob exploring.

No comments: